Masters of light
We are not satisfied if you are not 100% satisfied!
Therefore, you may return your order to us free of charge within 14 days after which you will be refunded the full invoice amount minus the shipping costs, within a period of no more than 7 days.
Returns are only accepted if:
– it has sufficient postage
– it does not contain any products used/damaged by the customer
– it does not contain product packaging that is irreparably damaged.
– the article is undamaged, complete and in its original packaging
– the shipment has an RMA number provided by us.
Before possibly returning an order, please contact us to obtain an RMA number.
Returns are not possible for:
– filters, such as handmade LEE Filters, which have been removed from their packaging and the seal has been broken.
– purchases of goods made to buyer’s specifications
– purchases that are specially made to order and are therefore custom made, customization is outside the right of return
– purchases which by their nature cannot be returned
– computer software of which the buyer has broken the seal
– books and magazines
Omnifoto.nl respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We only use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Omnifoto.nl will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in processing your order.
Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore be extremely careful with your data, your data will at all times be protected and kept confidential.
Use of NAW data:
Omnifoto.nl uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
– if you place an order, we need your name, email address and delivery address to carry out your order.
To make shopping at Omnifoto.nl as pleasant and easy as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services.
In your Omnifoto.nl account we store information such as your name and address, phone number, email address and delivery details, so you do not need to fill these in with every new order.
If you have created an account you can at any time modify or delete, the data of processed orders can not be deleted, this can only after the legal retention period of 7 years has ended;
We keep the data of:
– Orders and proof of delivery of orders
– Storage of payment statements/invoices
– Retention of bookkeeping and administration
– Tax documentation and reports of deliveries of goods, imported and exported goods and other relevant data
Data on the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
For complaints, comments or in case of notification of information that violates legal provisions or infringes on the rights of third parties, please contact us by email; address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of any information by a visitor or user of this site, obtained by visiting this website, is at the risk of the user.
Omnifoto.nl endeavors to ensure that the information obtained and the range of relevant information to which reference is made and in which Omnifoto.nl acts as a conduit is complete and correct.
However, Omnifoto.nl cannot be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect information found by means of this website.
Omnifoto.nl accepts no liability for damages resulting from visiting this site or for any damage caused by incorrect use of products or from offered or referred information.
The site www.omnifoto.nl contains references or hyperlinks to other sites hosted outside the domain of Omnifoto.nl and is not responsible for the content or availability of these sites or resources.
Omnifoto.nl neither guarantees nor accepts any liability with regard to the content, data, advice, statements, prices, products or other material on such sites or sources.
For complaints, comments or in case of identification of information that violates legal provisions or infringes on the rights of third parties, please contact us by email at this mail address: email@example.com.